30. Pinot Noir, Arrogant Frog, France $8/$28
Very elegant with aromas of strawberry, cherry, and soft spices with a hint of vanilla. Medium-bodied with ripe tannins and acidity; develops very delicate aromas and a long lasting finish.
31. Pinot Noir, Montes, Chile $9.5/$35
From the famed Casablanca Valley! This wine has 6 months of ageing in French oak and a very soft filtering, a little darker than typical Pinots, a deep ruby color. The aroma is classic Pinot Noir, strong hints of violets and berries.
32. Merlot, Stone Cap, Columbia Valley, Washington $8/$28
Bright red fruit aromas of cherry and plum combine with complex notes of clove and liquorish, well-structured elegant tannins contribute to a long pleasing finish.
33. Cabernet Sauvignon, Culinary Reserve Select, Guenoc, California $8/$28
Soft and approachable, aromas of black cherry and vanilla explode on the nose. The intense cherry flavors carry through to the palate melding into subtle, yet flavorful vanilla oak for a lingering finish. This wine pairs perfectly with an authentic Italian dish.
34. Cabernet Sauvignon, Guenoc, Lake County, California $10/$36
The Guenoc Lake County Cabernet Sauvignon is primarily from the Tephra Ridge Vineyard and has aromas of dark fruit, spice, and currant. The wine has full tannins, but they are not overwhelming and a palate full of pepper, spice, and lingering red fruits.
35. Chianti, Antane, Italy $7/$25
Cherry red in color with cloves on the nose, wonderfully refined black cherry and plum on the pallet.
36. Tuscan Red, Villa Pillo, Cingalino, Italy $9/$32
Composed by 65% Merlot and 35% Cabernet Franc. Thanks to the particular attention of the blend, we obtain a wine with a medium dark colour with vibrant flavour and aromas, a pleasant wine.
37. Rupicolo, Castel Del Monte, Puglia, Italy $10/$36
Predominantly Montepulciano with Nero di Troia. The wine making style exalts fruitiness and moderate structure, making this wine enjoyable alone or with a great variety of dishes.
38. Shiraz, 19 Crimes, South Eastern Australia $9/$32
In the nose, ample cranberry, currant, plum, and cherry mix with vanilla and cinnamon spice. This red finishes with a kiss of sweet red fruit.
39. Red Zinfandel, Predator, Lodi $9/$32
A very silky arrival of big jammy blackberries. Develops into cranberries, coffee, and hints of vanilla.
40. Malbec, Altos Las Hormigas, Terroir, Mendoza, Argentina $9.5/$35
This vivid ruby Malbec has a beautiful bouquet of bing cherry, fresh cranberries, herbal tea and Andean mountain grass. Crisp and round on the palate, the wine adds violet and mint nuances to the bright red fruit. The finish is fresh and long, maintaining a wonderful balance of acid and tannin structure.
41. Carmenere, Falinera, Chile, $9.50/$35
The color is brilliant and deep, the nose intense with aromas of brambly black fruits, espresso and spice. Robust and dense on the palate, super-tight tannins, fine oak nuance and positively bouncing with blackcurrant fruit.