- Rose, Laurent Miquel, France $9/$32
Cinsault 80%, Syrah 20%. A gorgeous blush rose bursting with fresh fruit flavor, yet still dry on the palate. Refreshing strawberry and blueberry notes lead to a smooth finish.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Wither Hills, Marlborough, New Zealand $9/$32
Fleshy tropical melon, guava, ripe gooseberry aromas, followed by herbaceous ripe green smells of fresh fennel, tomato leaf, coriander and nettles. The full aromatic spectrum of what “great” Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc can offer.
- Pinot Grigio, Anterra, Italy $7/$25
A beautiful floral-and-citrus nose and refreshing grapefruit flavors are hallmarks of this northern Italian white. Dryness and sweetness vie through the midpalate and finish.
- Chardonnay, De Loach, California $8/$28
This chardonnay opens with floral aromas of orange blossom and green fig with herbaceous undertones. Tropical flavors of papaya and mango blend with luscious vanilla and a touch of lemongrass, leading to a round mouth feel and well-balanced wine.
- Chardonnay, Mer Soleil, Santa Lucia Highlands, Califorina $12/$42
Classic example of the big, bold, buttery style, produced by the Wagner family of Caymus fame. Layered aromas and flavors of tropical fruits, mango and coconut, rich and complex, deftly balanced on the long buttery finish.
- Pinot Gris, Joel Gott Willamette Valley, Oregon $12/42
The Joel Gott 2019 Oregon, Pinot Gris has aromatic of Meyer Lemon, Key lime and pear with notes of peach blossom. On the palate, the wine opens with bright acidity and citrus notes followed by a smooth, elongated mid-palate with stone fruit flavors and a long, clean balanced finish.
7. Riesling, Dr Loosen, Mosel, Germany $9/$32
This wine embodies the elegant and racy style of classic Mosel Riesling. Displaying snappy peach and juicy citrus fruit highlighted by crisp mineral notes on the complex finish.
- Bordeaux Blanc, Chateau Haut-Rian, France 8/28 This beautiful Bordeaux is green-gold tinged with an aromatic fresh nose of newly cut hay, grapefruit and minerals. In the mouth it is extremely well balanced and has a lingering finish. Wonderful paired with pork, poultry, fish, and vegetarian dishes.
Lunetta, Prosecco $9
Segura Viudas Sparkling Rose $10
Segura Viudas Brut $8
- Pinot Noir, Boen, Tri App $12/$42
A well-structured wine with notes of cinnamon and clove spices, Abundant blackberry bramble and touches of maraschino cherry fill the mid palate and a long finish.
- Merlot, Stone Cap, Columbia Valley, Washington $8/$28
Bright red fruit aromas of cherry and plum combine with complex notes of clove and liquorish, well-structured elegant tannins contribute to a long pleasing finish.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, De Loach, California $8/$28
Full varietal flavors of black cherry and rich cassis, mingle in this well balanced, medium bodied wine. This California Cabernet Sauvignon is sure to impress anyone with its fresh flavor and smooth finish
- Cabernet Sauvignon, The Stag!!!, North Coast, California $12/$42
This full- bodied wine offers rich layers of lush fruit and silky, well-integrated tannins. The mid-palate is juicy with blue fruit, mocha and spice flavors. The wine is supported, not dominated by oak – adding toasty sweet notes and offering supple,graceful and balanced texture. This wine is restrained with excellent structure and acidity and a long and flavorful finish.
- Coltibuono Chianti, Tuscany, Italy $7/$25
Intense bright ruby red, cherry and blackberry nose with cinnamon and clove nuances, Full and well-balanced, soft but tasty with good structure. Pleasant acidity, clean and persistent aftertaste.
- Montepulciano D’Abbruzzo, Fantini, Italy $9.50/$35
Grown and bottled between the Appennine Mountains and the Adriatic Sea, this wine benefits from the unique soil and temperature excursions. This grape ages beautifully and is dry mouth feel, soft tannins, and lightly fruited finish.
38. Red blend, Cabernet/Sangiovese, ViNO Rosso, Washington 8/28 Italian cherry and fresh rolled cuban cigar waft from the glass. Lying in the wait are blackberry, red brick, tomato leaf, roasted earth, finesse and mouthfeel are the name of the game and this wine is a winner!
- Red Zinfandel, Predator, Lodi $9/$32
An intense, full-bodied wine with dark fruits, cherry, and spice. The supple tannins and generous structure allow for a long, smoky finish.
- Malbec, La Posta Fazzio, Mendoza, Argentina $10/$36
Full of supple tannins, red currant, and mocha notes. The vibrant nose of red and black cherries and rip plums combines with floral touches of violets and rose petals. It holds a nice tannic structure that is full on the palate..
- Chardonnay, Mac Rostie, Sonoma $40
Pale straw gold in color, with bright floral and citrus aromas, like lemon custard. In the mouth it is rich and creamy, with crisp apple and ripe pear flavors, spiced up with just a touch of toasty oak.
- Vernaccia, Falchini, Abvinea Doni, Italy $35
Volume and depth in its white peaches and apricots, along with pretty floral scents that add freshness on the finish.
- Bianco “Manzoni”, Foradori, Italy $45
Manzoni is a cross of Riesling and Pinot Bianco. Bone dry and elegant, with a smoky, minerally undertow. Notes of chamomile, golden raisin, candied almond, lemon zest and hints of anise and cardamom. Organic
- Pinot Grigio, Jermann, Italy $45
A true, high-end pinot grigio from a Friuli legend. This wine is fuller, rounder and richer than most, with great minerality, great acidity and intense flavors – it just goes on and on.
- Bianchi Grilli Pecorino, Italy $45
This gorgeous straw yellow Pecorino is aged for over 12 months and finishes it’s vineyard journey in oak barrels. Notes of oak and bright crisp green apple tingle the nose, which then evolve into complex mineral tones featuring juicy ripe pear and lime on the tongue. This wine has a rich lingering mouthfeel that pairs excellently with our spicier dishes.
- Prosecco, Lunetta, Italy $30
Enticing aromas of apple and peach give way to a palate that is refreshing, and harmonious, with crisp fruit flavors and a clean finish.
- Champagne, Gosset Excellence Brut, France $65
Flinty at first, this yields scents of orange blossoms and jasmine. It’s a rich and robust Champagne, balanced by firm minerality.
- Champagne, Moet White Star, France $75
White Star is a balanced blend of three wine varieties, revealing a harmonious succession of sensations, a soft maturity, and elegant lines. Soft and mature aroma of white fruits, like peaches and pears, and hints of nuts.
- Pinot Noir, Flowers, Sonoma $80
This Pinot Noir has expressive aromas of dark berry fruit, black tea, and dried cranberry with earthy nuances of oregano, spice and sweet tobacco. Delivering flavors of ripe plum, fig, orange and licorice this wine is bold; yet, graceful on the palate with supple tannins and a lingering coastal minerality on the finish.
- Cain Cuvee NV9, Cain, California $50
With this cuvee we have a smooth entry, mouth filling, sits gently and lightly on the palate, just enough mouthwatering tannins to cleanse the palate. Aromas of black cherries, red cherries and cigar box. Core of red fruit carries through from beginning to end. Nicely refined.
- Tapestry Red Blend, Napa Valley, California $100
BV Tapestry weaves together Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot. petit verdot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc from outstanding Napa Valley vineyards. Special reserve lots are vinified separately and aged for 21 months in small barrels. They are then skillfully blended to create a wine that is both elegant and opulent with dark fruit character and plush texture.
- Syrah, 6th Sense, Michael David, Lodi, California $40
This wine is big, juicy and doesn’t hold anything back. Initial flavors of ripe blackberry, boysenberry and a hint of allspice lead to a chocolate and tobacco laced finish.
- Zinfandel, Seghesio, Sonoma, California $40
This racy wine is jammed with pepper and licorice, plus notes of black raspberry, roasted sage and smoke.
- Zinfandel “Morisoli”, Elyse, California $50
This vintage is dark ruby colored, with aromas of perfectly ripe berries, sweet oak and spice. On the lush and pleasing palate, flavors of raspberries and plum dominate, while black pepper, smoked bacon and candied cherries round out the experience. This wine shows layers of gorgeous fruit with deep complexity.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Allomi, Hess, Napa Valley, California $55
Allomi Cabernet Sauvignon offers distinct notes of vanilla and oak spice with classic red fruit flavors set off by currant and blackberry along with moderate, well-integrated tannins showing a round, plush mouthfeel.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Groth, Napa Valley, California $90
This Cabernet Sauvignon is big and lush with huge gobs of fruit in the aroma and flavor. The texture of the wine is soft and supple.
- Cab-Carmenere Blend, Neyen, Colchagua Valley, Chile $100
This blend opens with highly Chilean aromas of tobacco, bell peper and eucalyptus. The palate is plush and saturated with minty plum, olive and herbal berry flavors. A final wave of mint and herbs is in charge of an otherwise chocolaty finish
- Carmenere, Marques, Concha y Toro, Chile $40
The color is deep dark red, with a bouquet which has intense aromas of ripe black fruit coupled with spicy black pepper.
- 78 Rioja, Marques De Caceres, Gran Reserva, Spain $45
- Ripe, vibrant and grabby, with full tannins framing plum and berry flavors along with accents of tobacco and earth. Lightly oaky on the finish, with a vanilla note and dryness.
- Shiraz, Mollydooker “Blue Eyed Boy”, Australia $70
This wine has an incredibly lifted nose, aromas of ripe blackberry, dark cherry and mocha greet you followed by rich black liquorice and vanilla notes. The careful use of American oak hums seamlessly in the background and finishes with a beautiful creamy mouthfeel.
80. Cab/Shiraz, Bin 389, Penfolds, Barossa Valley, Australia $85
- Dense deep red color. Complex and true to House Style and brimming with mocha/coffee ground aromatics, heightened by tar/bitumen “black” notes. Appealing char and creamy, vanillin oak detected ever-so-subtly in the background. Naturally, a flurry of fruits, spice and varietal markers abound. The palate, in a couple of words, voluminous and powerful. A sensory stratification of layers of taste – separated via time-of-detection and unravelling of flavors. Tannins awashed, oak absorbed, fruit awakened.Italian
- Chianti Classico Riserva, Rocca delle Macie $40
A burst of cherry and plum flavors highlights this red, whose firm structure and earth and mineral elements keep it solidly in a traditional style.
- Chianti Classico, Felsina, Italy $45
Deep, attractive ruby red color. Elegantly fruity nose, with marked scents of wild red berries foregrounding nuances of mixed spices.
- Super Tuscan, Brancaia “Tre”, Italy $40
Made from Brancaia’s three Tuscan estates this blend of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon has juicy berry and plum character with hints of peaches and chocolate. Medium body, with fine tannins and a fresh finish.
- Valpolicella, Secco-Bertani, Italy $40
Very deep garnet red colour with purple nuances. At the nose scent of ripe cherry, evolving in black cherry notes, spices and dried fruit: the authentic Valpantena tones.
88. Amarone, Villa Arvedi, Bertani, Italy $90
- Dark and savoury with complex, deep layers of dark cherry liqueur and dark spice nuances. This wine was produced in Valpantena, the only cru denomination in the Valpolicella region. It has tremendous intensity and concentration of flavours. There’s some seductive smoky charcoal on the finish wrapped in dark chocolate.
- Rosso Di Montalcino, Col D’Orcia, Italy $50
Deep ruby red with purple reflections. It displays fresh, intense aromas of ripe fruit infused with spice from the oak. It is full-bodied and fruit forward, structured by supple tannins.
- Primitivo di Manduria, Mantane, Italy $60
Tobacco, mature plum, espresso and toast aromas lead the nose. The round, full bodied palate offers dried black cherry, mature blackberry, licorice, black pepper and toasted oak alongside velvety tannins.
- Brunello Di Montalcino, Poggio Antico, Italy $120
Crushed aromatic herb, forest floor, woodland berry and blue flower mingle with a whiff of new leather. The elegant medium-bodied palate offers tart red cherry, juicy raspberry and star anise framed in tightly knit refined tannins. Bright acidity lends balance.
- Brunello Di Montalcino, Campogiovanni, Italy $80
A rich, deep ruby precedes pronounced and quite distinctive aromas of ripe red berry fruit enriched with notes of tobacco leaf, tanned leather, rosemary, and blackberry preserves. It is rounded and smooth on the palate, and concludes with suggestions of liqueured cherries.
- Barolo, Marchesi di Barolo, Italy $100
Garnet-red in color with ruby shades. An intense nose with clean scents of spices, vanilla, roasted hazelnuts, liquorices, cacao and wild rose. A full, elegant flavor, austere and good-bodied, with recurring olfactory sensations.
- Barolo, Serralunga D’Alba, Italy $90
Ruby-red color with garnet reflections. The aromas are sharp and intense, with hints of vanilla, spices, withered roses and underbrush. The taste is dry, but soft, full, velvety, harmonious and very long lasting.
Classic Martini 8oz
Choice of vodka or gin,bone dry, shaken (stirred on request)
Gin Choices: Bombay $13.50, Bombay Sapphire $14, Beefeater$13, Hendricks $14, Tanqueray $14
Vodka Choices: V-One$13.50 , All V-One Flavors $13, Abslout $13, Abslout Citron $13, Belvedere $14, Grey Goose$14, Ketel 1 $13, Stoli $13, Tito’s $13
Classic Manhattan 6oz
Choice of whisky or bourbon, shaken (stirred on request)
Bourbon Choices: Buffalo Trace $14,
Eagle Rare $14, Jim Beam$12, Knob Creek$14, Larceny$14, Makers Mark $13, Wild Turkey 80 & 101 $14, Woodford Reserve$14
Whisky Choices: Bulleit Rye $14, Bushmills $13, Canadian Club $12, Crown Royal $13,
Jack Daniels $13, Jameson $13, Segrams 7 $12, Segrams VO $13
Choice of vodka, muddled limes, triple sec, roses and cranberry Juice
Vodka Choices: V-One$13.5 , All V-One Flavors $13, Abslout $13, Abslout Citron $13, Belvedere $14, Crey Goose$14, Ketel 1 $12, Stoli $13, Tito’s 13
Choice of vodka, muddled lemons, splash of limoncello and sour mix
sugared rim on request
Vodka Choices: V-One$13.5 , All V-One Flavors $13, Abslout $13, Abslout Citron $13, Belvedere $14, Grey Goose$14, Ketel 1 $13, Stoli $13, Tito’s $13
Choice of vodka or gin, muddled limes,
fresh lime juice, brut cava
Gin Choices: Bombay $12, Bombay Sapphire $14, Beefeater$12, Hendricks $14, Tanqueray $12, Tanqueray 10 $14
Vodka Choices: V-One $13.5, All V-One Flavors $13, Abslout $12, Abslout Citron $12, Belvedere $14, Grey Goose$14, Ketel 1 $13, Stoli $13, Tito’s $13
Negroni | 13
Bombay gin, Campari,
(up or on the rocks)
The Hadley Old Fashioned | 14
Knob Creek Bourbon, local Hadley maple syrup, angostura bitters, muddled maraschino cherry & orange
Topped with water & Orange twist .
Winter Whiskey Sour/14 Bulleit Rye whiskey, fresh lemon juice, local maple syrup, cinnamon (served on the rocks)
The Jungle Bird | 13
Cruzan single barrel rum, Campari, luxardo liquor, fresh lime juice, pineapple juice (served on the rocks)
El Milagro | 13
Choice of silver, reposado or anjeo with Cointreau and house mix
Herradura | 14
Choice of silver, reposado or anjeo muddled lime, lemon, orange, splash orange juice and a touch of agave nectar
Signature Martinis $13
V-One grapefruit lemongrass,
elderflower liquor, muddled
lemons, splash grapefruit juice
Orange Bitter Manhattan
Irish whiskey, splash Gran Gala, splash bitters, splash orange juice
V-One vodka, apple pucker, sour, cranberry, splash whiskey, cherry garnish
Stoli O, Liqueur 43, orange juice, pineapple, dash grenadine, orange garnish
Bees on Holiday
Hendricks gin, fresh lemon juice, cranberry juice, honey syrup, topped with prosecco
V-one vodka, splash pineapple, chamboard, brut cava
Espresso (light, dark or Mocha)
V-One vodka, splash of Café Liquor, real espresso
(Light adds Irish cream, mocha adds both Irish and chocolate cream)
Chocolate Covered Cherry
North Cherry Vodka, Vanilla Vodka, creme de cocoa, Mozart chocolate liquor, cream, chocolate syrup lined glass whipped cream and cherry garnish
BALVENIE DW 12 $10
BALVENIE CASK 14 $12
CHIVAS 12 $8
DEWARS WHITE $7
GLENFIDDICH 12 $9
GLENFIDDICH 15 $12
GLENLEVIT 12 $10
GLENMORANGIE 10 $10
HIGHLAND PARK 12 $10
JW RED $6
JW BLACK $9
JW BLUE $30
LAGAVULIN 16 $11
LAPHROIG 10 $9
MACALLAN 12 $10
OBAN 14 $11
PIG NOSE $8
- BULLEIT RYE $9CANADIAN CLUB $6CROWN ROYAL $8
JACK DANIELS $7
SEGRAMS 7 (RYE) $6
SEGRAMS VO (RYE) $7
JIM BEAM $8
KNOB CREEK $8
WILD TURKEY 80 $7
WILD TURKEY 101 $8
EAGLE RARE $8.5
BUFFALO TRACE $8.5
COURVOISIER VS $9
COURVOISIER VSOP $12
HENNESSY VS $9
HENNESSY VSOP $12
REMY VSOP $12
REMY XO $30
GRAND MARNIER $9
BARSOL PISCO $7
CAFÉ PATRON $8
LEBLON, CACHACA $7
ROMANA SAMBUCA $7
SAMBUCA BLK $7
ST GERMAIN $7
TIA MARIA $7
REMY XO $30
WARRES 10 $10
WARRES 20 $12
COFFEE DRINKS | 8
WHIPPED CREAM UPON REQUEST
BAILEYS AND COFFEE
IRISH WHISKEY, IRISH CREAM
COURVOISIER AND CHAMBORD
KAHLUA AND LIQOUR 43
MOZART CHOCOLATE LIQUOR
BBC Steel Rail Pale Ale 6.5
SWITCHBACK ALE (VT) 6.5
- BOTTLED BEER
Anchor Steam 6
- Guiness 6Weihenstephan Hefe 6.75Peroni 5.50
Kaliber NA 4
Bud Light 4.5
Mich Ultra 4.5
Ginger Libation 12oz bottle $10
BBC Easy Like Mosaic NEIPA 16oz 8
ABC JESS IPA 16oz 7.50
- Artifact Feels like home Cider 16oz 8
- BBC Weave Got Hops-Galaxy edition 16ox 8
Smuttynose 12oz 6.50
Finest Kind IPA
Old Brown Dog